Chain Link Fence Features
Here are the things to consider when selecting chain link your fence system:
- Primary Use - If the system is mainly used to accent your landscaping or define property boundaries, you may be able to use a lighter mesh than if you were containing pets or protecting property.
- Visual Aesthetics - If you desire a fence system that blends into the environment then you should consider a color coated system.
- Potential Stress - If their is the potential for climbing, or leaning (dogs) on the fence you may want to consider a heavier mesh than normal.
- Longevity - If the system is to remain for many years, be sure to consider the finish coating of the mesh. The color coated meshes have a long life expectancy, holding the appearance from day one throughout.
- Residential chain link fence is one of the most cost effective ways to secure your property.
- We stock traditional galvanized and the more popular all color coated chain link products in 42", 48", 60", and 72" high.
- Our all color chain link in black, green, brown and white comes with a lifetime warranty and is available in 1 ¼" mesh to meet BOCA swimming pool code.
- Many of our customers will use color chain link systems in less visible areas of their property and ornamental fencing in more visible areas.
- Both products ship right to your home.
- Fence Center offers a full line commercial fencing products.
- We have available for immediate shipping, galvanized and all color systems used for ball fields, warehouses, and perimeter fencing.
- We specialize in special order high security fencing to meet all government specifications, including non climbable mesh sizes as small as 3/8".
- Call us or send us your needs and we will quote your project delivered right to the job site.
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Tuofang Metal Product Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.