Chain Link Fence FAQ
- Fence-All offers the largest selection of chain link Fence products available.
- Both our residential and our commercial fence systems have been time tested to offer long-lasting, no-maintenance fencing at affordable prices.
- Our do-it-yourself chain link fence systems are all inclusive - complete and ready for easy installation.
- We manufacture chain link gates that are perfectly balanced to hang properly with all the right sizes, proportions, and hardware.
- Our full colour systems use a combination of vinyl covering and powder coating for the best in long time colour retention.
- All of the chain link mesh is made with galvanized wire that is vinyl covered by the manufacturer before it is woven.
- All of the posts, rails, caps and fittings are powder coated to match the colour of the wire mesh.
- With powder coating, a dry powdered plastic is sprayed onto the steel, and an electro-static charge is used to keep the powder on the steel long enough to get it in an oven. In the oven, heat melts the plastic to evenly cover all of the steel.
- Advantages of powder coating, that make it particularly environmentally friendly, are that it does not require solvents and it captures it's own over spray.
- Further advantages are that the plastic contains UV stabilizers which will provide longer lasting shine, the heating process offers better adhesion to the steel (it's baked right in), and once cooled down the plastic offers better protection against scratches.
- When powder coated items are installed properly and they are maintained regularly, they should be relatively permanent.
- Correctly applied powder coatings will not crack, chip or peel like traditional wet paints.
- No. Traditional wet painting is something that can be done at less cost than hiring a professional with a special electro-static painting oven, so many companies choose to offer products that look the same at time of delivery and cost them less.
- This is not a problem for the first 3 to 5 years, but then the disadvantages of wet paint will start to show, and the re-painting begins.
- No. Because all ovens are governed by size limitations, some of our larger gates and oversized chain link panels can only be finished with wet paint.
- All of our Catalogue products include powder coating, including custom width residential gates, and wet paint would only apply to custom items.
- Wet paint would be noted on the custom drawings that we would make and would again be noted on our quotation and made obvious to the customer.
- No. As we all know the durability of any finish depends as much or more on the pretreatment than on the finish coat.
- The steel needs to be cleaned properly before it is coated and the coating has to be put on evenly and at the right thickness.
- Unfortunately a consumer really can't predict the durability of a finish - all they can go by is the reputation of the supplier.
- No. Powder coating, just like traditional paint, is available in any colour.
- All of our catalogue prices are available in our standard glossy-black, white, green or brown.
- Galvalume steel combines the best qualities of aluminum and zinc to provide the best corrosion resistance in steel.
- The aluminum-zinc coating provides superior corrosion resistance and heat reflectivity. It also has good bare edge protection and forming qualities.
- No. Galvalume steel has a more than 30 year history in steel buildings, roofing, swimming pools, building accessories, light steel framing, Quonset huts, construction tubulars, appliance, and automotive industries.
- An estimated 40 billion square feet of Galvalume sheet steel now covers buildings in all kinds of climates and environments throughout the world.
- No. Because not all steel sizes are made available, some of our custom made products are made with un-treated Black Steel.
- All of our Catalogue fences and gates include Galvalume Steel, including custom width residential gates.
- Black Steel would only apply to some specialty products, would be noted on the order, and would be made obvious to the customer.
- Yes we do offer polyethylene privacy slats, but it should be noted that standard residential chain link fence systems are not designed to hold the snow load and wind load that is incurred when adding privacy slats.
- Privacy slats are generally fine on industrial chain link fences.
- We strongly recommend that people who are looking at chain link, because of the price, but also want privacy look at alternatives.
- Yes. Since chain link fences are so popular for around swimming pools, almost all of our chain link systems are made "pool legal".
- We also offer removable fence panels and sliding gates, popular choices for those who entertain, as well as alternate choices for gate hardware.
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Tuofang Metal Product Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.